Facilitating life skills for emotional & mental well-being to children and youth 3 - 18 years & their schools
Policies & Procedures
TERMS OF CONTRACT & CANCELLATION POLICY
1. Where payment is made by a government or external agency or insurance company, the client parents/guardians are responsible for arranging for the funds to be available prior to the commencement of the services. Parents/guardians are responsible for monitoring the available funds and making adjustments as necessary.
2. Non-payment of invoice within the payment period will result in the cancellation of services unless prior arrangements have been made with Julia Bain Johnson/Yoga It Up. Where the non-payment is due to insufficient funds available from a funding agency, it is the responsibility of the parents/guardians to either pay the outstanding amount or address the shortage with the funding agency.
3. If services have been discontinued due to non-payment, no new services will be available until the overdue account has been brought up to date.
4. Dishonoured payments will be charged a fee of $35.
5. Yoga It Up reserves the right to change the timetable without prior notice to parents and guardians of its students, although YIU will always try to inform parents beforehand and as soon as it may be practical.
6. Yoga It Up will only be responsible for supervising students during class time.
7. Private clients are expected to attend sessions regularly (3-4x/month) and can lose their session time if frequent cancellations occur over an extended period of time.
8. Private sessions cancelled before 8:30 am the morning of the session will not be charged.
9. Private sessions cancelled after 8:30 am the morning of the session will be charged at a rate of $60. These cannot be invoiced to any funding agencies and will be billed to the client families directly.
10. If a student cannot attend their lesson because they are sick we will credit your account for ONE missed lesson per session (10-16 lessons).
All requests for Medical Cancellations must be:
A. Supported by a Doctor's note.
B. Made before or by 8:30am on the day of class.
C. Made in writing and include your class location and day and time of class.
D. There will be no cancellations accepted for the last class of each session.
The Credited Amount:
A. Will be credited to your account.
B. Cannot be redeemed for cash.
11. Session Cancellation Policies:
If after the first class you have decided to withdraw your child, you will receive a full refund. If you are cancelling after the first session, all refunds are in the form of a credit for future lessons with us unless otherwise agreed upon. Credits cannot be redeemed for cash but can be used by family. A $50.00 admin fee per participant will apply to all cancellation. Please ensure all session cancellation requests are emailed to email@example.com
Yoga It Up allows credit refunds for session cancellations for three circumstances:
A. Cancellation request has been made between registration and the day after the 1st lesson.
B. Cancellation request is supported with medical documentation that indicates the participant cannot carry on with lessons for the rest of the session.
C. Cancellation request is more than 7 days prior to the session start date.
12. Cancellation or Missed Classes for Non-Medical Reasons:
Unfortunately, we have a zero cancellation policy: there will be no refunds or make-up classes for missed sessions - we do apologize for any inconvenience and hope you can understand that we do still have to carry overhead and instructor’s cost if you do not attend.
Copyright 2013 - 2016. Yoga It Up: Child, Family & School Yoga. All rights reserved. (T) 604-727-6816 (E) firstname.lastname@example.org
Lower Mainland, BC, Canada including: Tsawwassen, Ladner, Delta, Surrey, White Rock, Langley, Cloverdale, Richmond, Burnaby, Coquitlam, New West, North Van, West Van, Vancouver. Delivering kids yoga and school yoga trainings nationally and internationally.